THAT GIRL
the princess's name is Fairuzana bte Mohd Yusoff ;
aged 21 this year .
a virgo .
a dragon baby .
hatched on 12th September 1988 at 3.30am .
blissfully attached to one and only .
always craving for chocolate and coca-cola .
always wanting his attention .
loving him always no matter where this princess is .
wants to go to university and get her Degree in Pharmacy .
Monday, June 08, 2009
Life has been a pain in the arse for the past few weeks. How much more can I tolerate? I have been going through a lot of hell right now and i need a break. Seriously. A god damn break from everything. Tuesday to thursday would be chalet days for me, so i would be MIA for awhile. I can't wait for my st james outing with my girlfriends on tuesday night. Its going to be a blast. I hope! I know i should not be doing this, bearing in mind that my parents have already gone for their pilgrimage and that i am wearing tudung, but hell yeah! I don't care! I want to have fun with my girlfriends and at the same time releasing all my tension by dancing up all night. I can't wait to see my girlfriends, gossiping with them and also having fun monkeying around. There would be a lot of pictures and nonsense. I am so anticipating Tuesday.
I went for a job interview last Saturday. They finally called me like what? After three months of applying the job. Like what the hell! I was shot, but i managed to cover my butt. Lucky for me, it as just one medication that i did not know. But I just hoping to get that job though.
Love has made an huge impact in my life. Realizing the fact that he is very busy and would not be entertaining me anymore until the wee hours of morning, i guess i would have to learn how to be independent now. What can i do now, other than just to countdown to the days i would be leaving for my holiday for a week. The last week of June would be spent entirely in Malaysia. I would be going shopping, babysitting kids (obviously) and if possible, I would like to try clubbing over in Malaysia. Maybe I can just dream on. Would he be wanting to meet me? Would he be wanting to bring me around? Or would he just slum at home saying that he is tired from work and not wanting to see me?
This month is a money issue month for me. I forked out the most for the chalet, my handphone bill went up to $100+++ and now i am so broke. My savings are running dry and i need a permanent job ASAP. I have no more money left. Looks like i would have to depend on my parents all the way though. *Sighs* I wish money could just drop from the sky or I can grow the money from the ground. *smacks forehead* Dream on Fairuz!
-lost a part of me 6/08/2009 02:41:00 am
_____________
credits
design by lyeyee
SCREAMS.