THAT GIRL
the princess's name is Fairuzana bte Mohd Yusoff ;
aged 21 this year .
a virgo .
a dragon baby .
hatched on 12th September 1988 at 3.30am .
blissfully attached to one and only .
always craving for chocolate and coca-cola .
always wanting his attention .
loving him always no matter where this princess is .
wants to go to university and get her Degree in Pharmacy .
Friday, May 22, 2009
Pain being thrown directly without any thoughts nor feelings.
Somehow the very existence of some people irks the rationality of me.
Being patient whilst undergoing pain scorches the very inner of my heart.
Trying to patch the pieces of my life together.
Trying not to live in denial.
Trying not to live in fantasies.
Leading me to insanity.
Giving me chances to lead an abnormal life,
Without my acknowledgement.
Sitting down and facing the four walls that i have been cooping up myself in,
I ponder upon my life.
My life played before me like a video,
Showing how much I have went through.
How most of my life has been spent,
Avoiding everyone from entering and wrecking havoc in my life.
But now as I look back,
I realized that I grew up too fast.
I have already lost my childhood,
Sacrifising so much for my loved ones.
But what do i get in return?
Humiliation! Pain! Sufferings! Tears! Havocs!
Accompanied by tears,
I try to get by day by day with life.
Struggling to cope with everything that comes before me.
Try to manage so many things within a limited amount of time.
Never have i felt so alone in this world now.
Never have i faced so much pain in my life,
Never have i been so tortured just to get by with my life.
-lost a part of me 5/22/2009 12:35:00 am
_____________
credits
design by lyeyee
SCREAMS.