THAT GIRL
the princess's name is Fairuzana bte Mohd Yusoff ;
aged 21 this year .
a virgo .
a dragon baby .
hatched on 12th September 1988 at 3.30am .
blissfully attached to one and only .
always craving for chocolate and coca-cola .
always wanting his attention .
loving him always no matter where this princess is .
wants to go to university and get her Degree in Pharmacy .
Monday, April 06, 2009
I just need time to cool down and relax.
I need to bury the hatchet.
Perhaps i just do not need to come online.
Perhaps i should try and find a new hobby to keep myself falling asleep at night so that i would be able to get my good night's well deserved rest.
Tomorrow is my big day.
I have to be very calm and persevere.
Convocation day.
Today i have my very first class for my arabic conversational.
Kind of scared as i am not really used to studying in the mosque though.
Well, there is nothing much to say anymore though.
I just need time to cool my emotions down.
-lost a part of me 4/06/2009 03:03:00 am
_____________
credits
design by lyeyee
SCREAMS.