THAT GIRL
the princess's name is Fairuzana bte Mohd Yusoff ;
aged 21 this year .
a virgo .
a dragon baby .
hatched on 12th September 1988 at 3.30am .
blissfully attached to one and only .
always craving for chocolate and coca-cola .
always wanting his attention .
loving him always no matter where this princess is .
wants to go to university and get her Degree in Pharmacy .
Sunday, April 12, 2009
I never stop thinking
About the love we share
You're always on my mind
And nothing can compare...
Whenever I'm sad
You brighten my day
You make me so happy
And lovely and gay.....
I love being with you
I feel so safe
Being in your arms
And your sweet embrace......
You hold me so tight
I know you'll never leave
Or break my heart
This I firmly believe.....
I've never felt this strongly
Oh, this love is so rare
You'll always be in my heart
Because I know nothing can compare
To the love I feel for you...........
-lost a part of me 4/12/2009 04:09:00 am
_____________
credits
design by lyeyee
SCREAMS.