THAT GIRL
the princess's name is Fairuzana bte Mohd Yusoff ;
aged 21 this year .
a virgo .
a dragon baby .
hatched on 12th September 1988 at 3.30am .
blissfully attached to one and only .
always craving for chocolate and coca-cola .
always wanting his attention .
loving him always no matter where this princess is .
wants to go to university and get her Degree in Pharmacy .
Wednesday, April 01, 2009
The past few days has made me realized of how valuable and precious a life is.
Anytime one can just come and go.
Just a simple disease and 'poof',
one just go off and returns to the Maker.
Another thing i realized that my family be it my mum's side or my dad's side,
both are idiotic enough.
They always hurt people with the right intentions and prefer siding people with the wrong motives.
I mean WHAT THE HELL?
They always think that they are right and other people are wrong.
Orthodox and old-fashioned thinking with a narrow mindset.
I just loathe this kind of people who are prejudiced against all of this.
Full of hypocrisy and hatred and revenge.............
AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHH..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next thing, I am quitting tuition soon........
I am so happyyyyyy............. :D
Waiting for my aunt to get another tuition teacher for my cousin.
Once he arrives, i can leave peacefully. :)
Sorry Fahmi, its not that i do not want to teach you,
but my intentions has been going against your parents.
I have no rights love, i am so sorry.
One day you would be able to understand what I am trying to say.
Forgive me dear for everything that i have done to you.
Nak ngadu kat si dia, tak sampai hati nak bebankan dia...
tkpela, biar blog neyh menjadi luahan hatiku.
pelbagai masalah dtg menerpa di ruang fikiranku..
tidak dpt ku berfikir dgn betul...
adakah ini semua salah ku?
selama ini aku cuba memperbaikki hidup ku tetapi adakah ini cara utk dibalas?
cara aku dibesarkan bkn sebagaimana adik beradik ku dibesarkan...
selama ini, hanya airmata dan laut menjadi peneman setia hati, menjadi tmpt luahan hati.
Dear,
tabahkan diri dan senantiasa sabar utk teruskn perjuangan hidup dan menghadapi segala dugaan.
setiap kejadian yg berlaku mesti ade hikmah.
syg harap b akan sbr dan selalu ingat bahawa syg senantiasa berada disisi b bila diperlukan.
I love you dear always.................................
-lost a part of me 4/01/2009 12:30:00 am
_____________
credits
design by lyeyee
SCREAMS.