THAT GIRL
the princess's name is Fairuzana bte Mohd Yusoff ;
aged 21 this year .
a virgo .
a dragon baby .
hatched on 12th September 1988 at 3.30am .
blissfully attached to one and only .
always craving for chocolate and coca-cola .
always wanting his attention .
loving him always no matter where this princess is .
wants to go to university and get her Degree in Pharmacy .
Monday, April 20, 2009
I have severed many ties of friendship with most of my friends, especially my childhood friends.
I have had enough problems with them, arising to such extend that I am quite fed up with them.
Today marks the end of everything.
I do not bother having friends who tend to screw my life up for no reasons.
Tolong ehk... Jaga pakwe korg baik2.... aku tak pernah hingin pun ngn dorg..
Cukup aku dgn kekasih aku walaupun berjauhan... Aku tak pernah nak susahkan korg semua...
Tolong jangan babitkan aku dalam hal masalah korg lagie...
Aku dah penat sangatt... Terlalu penat melayani kerenah korg...
Enough is Enough... sakit kepala akuuu tau taaakk???
Friends can come and go.
A true friend would stick by you no matter what it takes, even if it means wiping your tears for you.
If you want a true friend, be one first. Do not expect anything first before giving.
Giving is better than receiving.
I need a break from everything.
Seriously.
I want to go to the beach, or esplanade or vivo soon.
I just need my peace back in lifeeeee!!!!
-lost a part of me 4/20/2009 02:00:00 am
_____________
credits
design by lyeyee
SCREAMS.