THAT GIRL
the princess's name is Fairuzana bte Mohd Yusoff ;
aged 21 this year .
a virgo .
a dragon baby .
hatched on 12th September 1988 at 3.30am .
blissfully attached to one and only .
always craving for chocolate and coca-cola .
always wanting his attention .
loving him always no matter where this princess is .
wants to go to university and get her Degree in Pharmacy .
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Currently addicted to the song by james morrison and nelly furtado, Broken Strings.
Quite a meaningful song, in which reminds me of what i am living now.
Now i sit down and ponder how life is supposed to go the route that i want.
After checking my results, its like history is repeating itself again.
How suddenly my mind played the memories of how i flunked my o level and retook again and managed to score better.
Overall i managed to improve by 0.01.
I am so saddened by this news.
I have really placed in so much efforts of wanting to get a higher GPA,
but in vain.
Even my project,
I know i have placed in more work than HER,
but yet i still get the same grade.
Do work or no work done still the same grade.
I just do not understand.
So many problems arising without any solutions.
I have so many people depending on me to score better,
but i have dashed those hopes.
I am so sorry,
Mum and Dad and Busu.
I have let you down.
What can i do other than just asking for your forgiveness?
Deep down, i have done my best.
Even through my sickness, yet i forced myself to go to school.
No one knew whether i had fever nor i had diarrhea nor i had fainting spells.
I went ahead but right now,
i have nothing to be proud of.
Just a diploma with no good GPA.
Should i continue to pursue my dreams or just start working?
PS: Life just cant get any better. :(
-lost a part of me 2/26/2009 02:47:00 am
_____________
credits
design by lyeyee
SCREAMS.