THAT GIRL
the princess's name is Fairuzana bte Mohd Yusoff ;
aged 21 this year .
a virgo .
a dragon baby .
hatched on 12th September 1988 at 3.30am .
blissfully attached to one and only .
always craving for chocolate and coca-cola .
always wanting his attention .
loving him always no matter where this princess is .
wants to go to university and get her Degree in Pharmacy .
Sunday, January 04, 2009
Have not been sleeping until now.
About 24 hours awake and now i am so sleepy.
I have been trying to absorb three modules information into my brain namely,
pharmaceutical chemistry, Pharmaceutical Legislation and Marketing and dietary supplements.
Especially pharmaceutical chemistry.
That module is the killer module and it is the first understanding test of the week.
Some more must run from E4 to W5.
Stupid!
Insane and inane, at this point of time.
Just need my sleep, my pillow and bed and my darling so much.
And then i can sleep peacefully.
Now i am just counting down to the days of the holiday that i am planning with the granted permission of my parents. I just need a break from everything. I need some peaceful time for myself. I need my beauty sleep. I want to give my heart and my brain a rest before i venture into higher institution.
-lost a part of me 1/04/2009 06:59:00 am
_____________
credits
design by lyeyee
SCREAMS.