THAT GIRL
the princess's name is Fairuzana bte Mohd Yusoff ;
aged 21 this year .
a virgo .
a dragon baby .
hatched on 12th September 1988 at 3.30am .
blissfully attached to one and only .
always craving for chocolate and coca-cola .
always wanting his attention .
loving him always no matter where this princess is .
wants to go to university and get her Degree in Pharmacy .
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
I love you enough to fight for you,
to compromise for you,
and sacrifise myself for you if need be.
Enough to miss you incredibly when we are apart,
no matter what length of time it is for
and regardless of the distance.
Enough to believe in our relationship,
to stand by it through the worst of times,
to have faith in our strength as a couple,
and to never give up on us.
Enough to spend the rest of my life with you,
be there for you when you need or want me,
and never ever,
want to leave you or live without you.
I love you very much.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love you for your warmth and sweetness.
I love you for your kindness too.
I love you especially for your dearness.
I love you just for being you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love you more than words can say.
Your are the one for me more than you can see.
I only wish i can be by your side.
You are the only one that makes me feel alive.
You know the words i speak to you is true.
Because i am in love with you.
I am still not sure what i have done to deserve a guy like you.
You know i will always be true.
You are a flower in a garden.
You are the sun in the sky.
You are the air i breathe.
I will never leave you till the day i die.
This is my promise to you, my love.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-lost a part of me 12/17/2008 02:17:00 am
_____________
credits
design by lyeyee
SCREAMS.