THAT GIRL
the princess's name is Fairuzana bte Mohd Yusoff ;
aged 21 this year .
a virgo .
a dragon baby .
hatched on 12th September 1988 at 3.30am .
blissfully attached to one and only .
always craving for chocolate and coca-cola .
always wanting his attention .
loving him always no matter where this princess is .
wants to go to university and get her Degree in Pharmacy .
Monday, December 22, 2008
Taken from a book written by Nicholas Sparks :
To not be with the one you love,
the person you should be
spending your whole life with.
It is like a kind of living death.
To wake up every morning and know you are still here.
To have a brief sweet moment of blankness,
before your mind reminds you
who you are and why you are unhappy.
It was like hell.
A living hell of the heart's own making.
Sometimes I tend to ponder back on my life and my heart.
Why I can persevere and get on with life.
Why I am able to overcome and not suffer and fall out of love with the guy of which i had 4 years of relationship with.
Many people thought that i was very strong, my heart especially,
but to be truthful, it took more months and too many uncountable tears to overcome this pain.
I have been suffering so much since i was a kid,
too many black pasts which i would like to forget.
My childhood was never happy, was too bleak to be uttered.
But now, i want to change my present so that my future would not be as bleak as my past.
I want to be a better person now, so that i would be a useful person in the future.
I pray that i would have the strength and the confidence to carry on with life, with your guidance Allah and with the support and encouragement of the people who loves me. Amin.
Countdown to parents's back homeeeeeeee: 10 more dayssssssssssssss . :D
-lost a part of me 12/22/2008 11:24:00 am
_____________
credits
design by lyeyee
SCREAMS.